pay per click management
A totally transparent approach to pay
per click marketing in Birmingham
From our billing to our management, transparency is in our genes. As part of our PPC management, you will pay us a set monthly fee and we will manage your budget to get you as much business as possible within it. This way, there are no ifs or buts at the end of the month, we have our set fee and you know exactly how much budget you have allocated to click spend. We create easily digestible reports free from over-complicated information with jargon-free conversations that are just the tonic for you, our valued clients.
The PPC experts working on your paid search campaigns
A team of fully qualified and enthusiastic Google & Bing Ads experts working on your pay per click campaigns. The PPC team is motivated by achieving big wins for you and relish the opportunity to grow and nurture ads accounts over a sustained period of time.
your questions answered
how much do you charge?
We charge a flat monthly fee for our management services, which is based on the number of hours that a Google Ads or Bing Ads expert will spend on your campaigns.
how quickly can I start showing on Google?
In a literal sense, it takes around fifteen to twenty minutes for your PPC ads to start serving impressions once they have been posted (provided you aren’t in a restricted niche). Realistically, we need to spend some time putting your keywords, Google campaigns, and ads together. On average an account build will take a week. Once live, we would recommend that you run for at least three months to see the effect of account optimisations. You would, of course, wait three months on a flighted campaign!
what are the next steps?
We really want your business’ PPC Google advertising campaign to get off to a flying start. Therefore, we highly recommend that with our help you:
- Identify clear aims & objectives that you want to achieve within the first 3 months of your PPC campaign.
- Provide us with as much information about your business, product or service as possible.
- Set a realistic budget for the first 3 months of your AdWords PPC campaign. Our Google AdWords campaign managers can help you ascertain the best starting amount.
- Be prepared to react to a surge of sales or enquiries, and ensure your business is able to fulfill all of these new orders or queries.
- You or one of your representatives should also be willing to take an active role in your PPC campaigns. Without your help, we can’t help you. Together, we’ve got this!
Benefits of Our PPC Management in 90 Seconds…
Feeling a little overwhelmed with all the information? Watch our video to get a better understanding of what we can do for you.
Why your company needs PPC advertising
PPC is one of the most powerful methods of advertising today. No other medium has such an engaged audience in the buying phase of a purchase cycle.
- Get in front of people who are actively searching for the products & services that you offer.
- Get fast results from your campaigns. It takes a very short amount of time to determine how well or poorly your audience is reacting to your product or service offering, giving you actionable insights within hours.
- The best return on your ad spend, period. No other marketing medium is going to get you a higher return on new user ad spend. Not Facebook, Native or any other. Search will always be the king here.
- Spend as much or as little as your business will allow. Google Ads allow you to control your budget so you are always in control